Hi all, tonight i have done my first test combat with rq6 and some questions arose.
1) there arent hp total anymore, so the only apparent way to die is
- a) bleeding (as result of a bleeding tactical advantage)
- b) major wound (instant death if head, chest and abdomen iirc)
2) it seems to me that the damage is cumulative on a single location. So if for example i have a Right Arm with 5 hp and 2 ap and i get hit by an attack that does me 6 hp, i get -2 for the armor reduction and i have my RA with 1 hp left. The wound is a minor wound, since i have 5 hp and 4 are less than that.
Next cycle i got hit by a 3 hp attack, 2 mitigated, 1 carrying over.
Since my RA was reduced to 1 hp, this 1 hp attack reduces me the location to 0, so it does effectively 1 serious wound (even if the hp going over the armor was 1 and the previous were 4)
is this interpretation right ?
if it's right, i can be brought to death by an x=n number of attacks that does 1hp over the AP of my head simply because it accumulates (where n is my headx2hp)
3) lets say i have a foe attacking my players, and 3 of them are firing arrows. he ignores or just is unlucky so he got hit by 3 attacks. THe players all choose impale.
the poor sod has 3 arrows on him. This means his skill is reduced by 3 categories (3 impales) or just by 1 ? (so, are the impale skill reduction cumulative or not ?)
well, these are the first 3 questions, probably more will follow
thanks for the eventual answers
Login below to reply: